Parents and Guardians: What Your Child Needs to Bring for the 2016-2017 School Year (3K and 4K):
- Cot Cover for nap time, like such:
- Bike Helmet for use during Indoor Play time
- 2 Extra Sets of Clothes in case of accident
- Child-sized toothbrush and toothpaste (to be used after lunch)
Steps to follow if interested in our 3K or 4K pre-school classes for 2016-17:
* Go to the Contact Us page and complete the on-line form
* To officially submit your child’s name, fill out the Application Packet
* Contact Program Director Jamese Daniels at jdaniels@FoundationsELFC.org or 205-588-5454 with any questions
We have completed our random lottery drawing for the slots in our 4K classes for the 2016-17 school year. Additional names drawn have been placed on the waiting list. You can still sign up your child and have their name added to that waiting list or for next year’s classes.
Our school hours are 8:00 am – 3:00 pm. The after-school care goes from 2:45 – 5:30 pm. School tuition is currently set at $90 per month with no registration, application or activity fees. After-School Care is an additional $55 per month. The school calendar follows fairly closely the calendar of Fairfield City Schools. School closings and delays usually coordinate with Fairfield and Birmingham City Schools.
Thank you and God Bless!
*remember attending the parent involvement meetings(2) each month will reduce your payment by $15.00 per child!