Be a part of our story...
Learn. Give. Grow… together!
At Foundations Early Learning & Family Center we believe that all children should have access to a quality preschool education. And since opening our doors in the Fairfield community in 2013, we have worked with over 200 at-risk children and their families. We’re raising up a new generation, and we’d love for you to be a part of our story…
Your gift is an investment in a child’s life and makes a difference! No gift is too small… or too big! You can make a gift in honor or memory of someone, or if you prefer, you can make automatic monthly donations, which you can set up on the donate button below.
· $5,000 - Sponsor a child for a school year.
· $2,500 - Sponsor a child for one semester.
· $1,000 - Provide classroom furniture for After-School Care or a new 2K room.
· $500 - Sponsor a Meal for one of our bi-weekly “Parent Involvement Meetings.”
· $250 - Provide books for a Parent Involvement Meeting.
· $100 - Provide classroom supplies.
· $25 - Provide 3 books for families.
If you would like to donate stock or for other giving options, please contact our Director of Communications & Development, Catherine Pittman Smith at or firstname.lastname@example.org.